Study Abroad: transform your world
The Center for International Education (CIE) Study Abroad and Exchange Office supports the University of Northern Colorado students, faculty, and staff.
江苏快3计划员We have many opportunities to see the world, whether it's through:
- Study Abroad
- Work/Internship Opportunities
- Faculty-Led Programs (FLSA)
- Research Abroad
江苏快3计划员Our office is here to support you throughout the entire process and congratulate you on taking the first step in transforming your world!
Begin your journey
We have numerous program opportunities and something to fit everyones needs. From international to national and faculty led programs - find the opportunity that's right for you!
Ready to get started?
Applications and Deadlines
Found the perfect program? Now it's time to apply! You can always come to the Study Abroad & Exchange Office with questions.
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP Exchange): September 15
- UNC Exchange & Direct, ISEP Direct, & Affiliated Programs: September 30
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP Exchange): February 15
- UNC Exchange & Direct, ISEP Direct, & Affiliated Programs: March 2
But wait, there's more!
Study Abroad and Cultural Fair
UNC's Center for International Education hosted it's annual Study Abroad and Cultural Fair on the east lawn of Michener Library. Organized to celebrate cultures around the world and encourage UNC students to experience those cultures by traveling abroad.